CONSULTING GEMOLOGISTS, REGISTERED VALUERS & DIAMOND GRADERS
As Registered Valuers, Gemmologists, Diamond Graders, and Manufacturing Jewellers with more than 50 years combined experience, we are fully qualified to provide you with a photographic valuation of your items for insurance, divorce, estate division and resale purposes.
All jewellery valuations, Perth, are conducted in-house by appointment. Valuations are available for all jewellery items, and high quality and vintage watches.
Please refer to www.ncjv.com.au (National Council of Jewellery Valuers) to understand the complexity of the work undertaken and to verify our credentials.
A Registered Valuation provides you with
- Proof of ownership
- Detailed descriptions of stones and materials used
- Identification of stones, be they natural, treated, synthetic or imitation
- Notification of any certificates provided by qualified bodies
e.g. Diamond grading reports, coloured stone certificates etc.
- Current replacement values
- Condition report of the item at valuation
- A colour photograph, critical for assistance with recovery in
the event of loss or theft.
Jewellery Design Studio for all your Jewellery Valuations Perth.