CONSULTING GEMMOLOGISTS, REGISTERED VALUERS & DIAMOND GRADERS
A Registered Valuation provides you with
1. Proof of ownership
2. Detailed descriptions of stones and materials used
3. Identification of stones, be they natural, synthetic or imitation
4. Notification of any certificates provided by qualified bodies
e.g. Diamond grading reports, coloured stone certificates etc.
5. Current replacement values
6. Condition report of the item at valuation
7. A colour photograph, critical for assistance with recovery in the event of loss or theft.
As Registered Valuers, Gemmologists and Diamond Graders and Manufacturing Jewellers, we are fully qualified to provide you with a photographic valuation of your items for insurance, probate or property division purposes.
All valuations are conducted in-house and appointments can be made to have your valuation completed same day.
Valuations are available for all jewellery items, high quality and vintage watches.
Please refer to www.ncjv.com.au (National Council of Jewellery Valuers) to understand the complexity of the work undertaken and to verify our credentials.